From Fall 2014 to Fall 2016, LSGS published Arrob@, an online forum where each month an artist, scholar, activist, or public intellectual served as a Virtual Resident Blogger and provided insight on Latino/a-relevent topics. These invited contributors considered the life stories, the visual media, the events, and the contradictory moments that discursively make up and represent U.S. Latino and Latina populations. And our bloggers became one of our most trusted and valuable source in the critical curation, linking, and the debunking of the symbolic power of the social constructions organizing the meanings of Latino and Latina.
The archived posting from each of these bloggers can be found here. Simply select the blogger by name to read his/her postings.
- Diego Camposeco (December 2016)
- Pablo Ramirez (November 2016)
- William A. Nericcio (September 2016)
- Pedro Lugo (March 2016)
- Olivia Olivia (February 2016)
- Ms. Margarita Azucar (January 2016)
- Francis Marquez (November 2015)
- Terry Blas (October 2015)
- Fredo Rivera (September 2015)
- John Mckiernan-González (April-June 2015)
- Victoria Bouloubasis (January 2015)
- R. Galvan (December 2014)
- Patricia Engel (October 2014)
- Izel Vargas (September 2014)